The closest airport Trollhättan, about 30 minutes away by car, has flights to Stockholm
- The Shellbanks The largest shell banks in the world are in Uddevalla.
- Bohuslän Museum One of Sweden's most visited museums, exhibits feature Bohuslän’s changing history and the living conditions of its inhabitant
- Tureborg The ruins of a medieval-styled castle, built 1899-1912 by Ture Malmgren, founder of Bohusläningen, a local newspaper. Were ravaged by fire in 1950, but the ruins still stands. The castle were filled with secret tunnels, which later were sealed.
- Villa Elfkullen A large building with a very peculiar design, also built by Ture Malmgren. Open to the public on sundays july - september. Like the castle, the building is filled with secret compartments.
- Unda camping - 451 94 Uddevalla - 0522-863 47  400 spots, 6 cabins. Good beaches, a nearby nature reserve, several activities during the summer. Open the entire year.
- STF Vandrarhem Gustafsberg Tel: 0522-152 00 . Hostel by the sea in Gustafsberg. Formerly the greater temperated bath house. Located 6 km along the boardwalk.
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.