Puncak, literally translates to Peak, is a weekend getaway that has beautiful view of tea plantation. Located about 100 KM South of Jakarta, West Java, Indonesia, Puncak swarms with hotels and mountain resorts.
Two to three hour drive from Jakarta. Take the Jagorawi toll road to Puncak. Usually heavy inbound traffic on long weekends. There is also traveling car from airport to Bandung , but ask the driver first is the car will pass Puncak or not. Because there is another road highway name Cipularang which shorter road to Bandung and this highway does not pass through puncak.
- Taman Bunga Nusantara Indonesian Flower Garden Jl Cipanas Price: entrance fee Rp. 15 000Public park, with flower gardens from around the world, maze, giant clock and a tower. It has been created over 23 hectares with flora from around the world that will grow well in tropical Puncak. There is also a leisure park called Alam Imajinasi for the whole family, but especially children, to enjoy that exists over 7 hectares adjoining the gardens. For an additional Rp 5,000 you can travel around the gardens on the dotto train.
- Taman Safari Indonesia Jl. Raya Puncak No.601, Cisarua, 16750 +62 251 250 000 http://www.tamansafari.com available at website. email@example.com +62 251 250 000Zoo, with car safari trail that allows cars and tourist buses to see and/or feed elephants, zebras, goats, hippos and more, hiking trails, petting zoo. Buy carrots from the many vendors by the side of the road leading up to the zoo before your get there to feed to the animals. Inside the zoo there are more animals to see, shows to view such as the 'Wild-Wild West' the Lion show and the Sea-Lion Show. Ride the elephants and ponies. Rides and restaurants/food outlets. The cheapest souvenir shop you will ever find with good quality souvenirs. It is one of the biggest zoo in [[Indonesia]]. It also has accommodation in the form of caravans, traditional house or lodge.
- Wisata Agro Gunung Mas Tea Plantation On the main road on the way up to Puncak. Rp. 6000; Factory tour Rp. 7 500; Guide for tour Rp. 40 000 for a group up to 15See how tea is processed - get to the plantation early to see the factory actually in operation. Sit in the cafe and enjoy a cup of tea before walking or driving around the tracks to view the tea growing with the mountains as a backdrop. Watch out for locals offering pony rides.
- Kebun Raya Cibodas (Cibodas Botanical Garden and National Park) http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebun_Raya_Cibodas Lush and landscaped historical park adjacent to a national forest. This place has plenty of wonderful hiking trails, some leading to waterfalls and a few to hotsprings. One of the longest path lead to the top of Mt. Gede caldera with its widespanning desert.
- Kampung Brascoe Brasco Village Factory Outlet Jl. Raya Puncak Price: BudgetClothing store
- dse Factory Outlet dse Factory Outlet Jl. Taya Cimacan Puncak (0263) Price: BudgetClothing store
- Plants and flowers enthusiasts Jl. Cipanas Along the Jl. Cipanas, lots of nurseries offering flowers and other decorative plants. Bargain price, haggling needed.
- Puncak Pass Restaurant Jl. Raya Puncak the highest point in Puncak area Price: splurgeThe Hotel and Restaurant is on the highest point of Jl. Raya Puncak. Grab the sweet ''Poffertjes'' and hot ginger tea, in dutch colonial style.
- Rindu Alam 1 and 2 Jl. Raya Puncak Price: mid-range Sundanese Restaurant
- Pondok Daun Jl. Kebon Raya Cibodas, no 60, Cibodas Cimacan (0263) 524005 Price: mid-range
- Ikan Bakar Cianjur Jl. Raya Cianjur-Ciapanas. Km 7 (0263) 264946 Price: mid-rangeFish restaurant
- The Raffles Jl. Raya Puncak Near Cisarua Price: mid-range
- Sate Shinta III Jl. Raya Puncak Opens till late The third branch of Sate Shinta. Serves lamb, chicken and rabbit skewers. Stop by after a long drive from [[Jakarta]]
- Cimory Restaurant Jl. Raya Puncak Around Dairy products good
- Alfa Resort Ciburial, Kp. Baru Jeruk, Desa Tugu Utara. Cisarua, Bogor, Jawa Barat. Located near Taman Safari Puncak (0251) 8252285, For reservation in Jakarta: (021) 5575 4920 A resort near Taman Safari Puncak, good for wildlife spotting. Different types of lodging such as villas, bungalows and even a townhouse can accommodate up to 300 people. Discount is usually available especially during school holidays and during weekdays. Facilities such as full hall for gathering, swimming pool, playground, basket ball court, billyard are available
- Villa Hijau 1000 meter from sea level Ciburial Dusun2, Desa Batu Layang, Kec. Cisarua Kab.Bogor , Jawa Barat, Indonesia. from Jakarta at Km 80 turn left into Jl. Siliwangi, up 2 km (+62) 08161995075 http://www.villahijau.com about rp.700.000/night
- Villa Hijau in Ciburial2, Batulayang Cisarua 1000 meter above sea level Desa Ciburial2 RT 03/04,Batulayang, Cisarua,Bogor 80 Km from Jakarta. 08161995075 http://www.villahijau.com GMT +7 idr. 700.000/night. -6.678631100021967 106.95067048072815Villa Hijau is a wonderful place to stay and taking picture during sun set. It is clean, cheap and beautiful hut. Take motorcycle to go there from Taman Safari Hotel 2 km distance , cost about Rp. 10.000
Mr. Jejen is the gentleman taking care of villa hijau. His phone is : 0817 6910954 . English speaking for help pls call mobile phone : 08161995075.
- Bukit Indah Jl.Raya Ciloto No. 116 Puncak-Cianjur-Jawa Barat On the main road going down mountain after passing Pucak (62)(0263) 512903 http://www.bukitindah-puncak.com standard room Rp. 325 000 per night firstname.lastname@example.org (62)(0263) 513262 The hotel is equipped with swimming pool, children playground, tennis court, restaurant. The menu in the restaurant is simple but good.
- Hotel Lembah Safari Jl. Raya Taman Safari, Cisarua-Puncak 200 meter before Taman Safari +62 2518 254609 http://www.lembahsafari.com email@example.comResort choices of rooms and bungalows. Standard room from Rp 180,000 breakfast included.
- Hotel Surya Indah Jl. Gadog II / 45, Cipanas, Cianjur, Jawa Barat, Indonesia (62)(0263) 512871, 513151 http://hotelsuryagroup.biz/Hotel_Surya_Indah.html firstname.lastname@example.org (62)(0263) 512872Hotel Surya Indah is a resort at the foot of Mount Gede about 100 kilometers from [[Jakarta]]. The hotel offers various types of accommodation from private villas and bungalows to standard and delux hotel rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, fishing pool, swimming pool, children playgrounds, tennis court, fitness center, sauna and massage service, coffee shop, restaurant and meeting rooms for up to 200 people.
- Puncak Pass Resort Jl. Raya Puncak (the highest point in Puncak area) (62)(0263) 512503 http://puncakpassresort.com/ From Rp. 500 000 incl. breakfast email@example.com (62)(0263) 512180Established in 1928, the resort spread over 5 hectares, you can stay in a variety of accommodation - hotel rooms or bungalows. There is a swimming pool, jogging track and children's playground, and you can play volleyball or football.
- Novus Resort and Spa Jl. Sindanglaya Raya No.180 Cipanas http://www.novuspuncak.com/ Located on mountain area overlooking mount Gede and Mount Pangrango. Covers four hectares on the top of the hill in the midst of supreme panoramic hinterland.
- Hotel Cianjur Jl.Raya Cipanas Km 81.3 near Presidential Palace, Puncak, Jawa Barat , Indonesia. (62) (0263) 516480 http://hotel-cianjur.com/ starting from about idr(Rp) 125.000 up ,may be change, cek with the receptionist. (62)(0263)516479 Hotel Cianjur is famous of her big rooms, hot water swimming pool, cafe Cianjur with the SOLITAIR game, restaurant , Fittness , Playground, nice & polite persons on duty
, large parking area inside , hot spot internet , at present have about 70 rooms available, Large wedding Hall for 1000 pax, Karaoke etc. Once you stay in htl Cianjur , you will be back again.== Related Information==
- Hotel Lembah Safari Jl. Raya Taman Safari, Cisarua-Puncak, West Java-Indonesia 200 meter before Taman Safari (+62)(251) 825 4609 firstname.lastname@example.org Resort style hotel with choices of rooms and bungalows. Standard room start from IDR 180,000/nett (breakfast included).
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.