Panabo City do not have it's own public airport. The only way is to access Davao International Airport in Davao City and then travel by taxi or by short distance bus and it only take more than 30-40 minutes trip. Davao Airport is about 21 Km away from Panabo City.
Panabo City have it's own wharf for docking sea vessel but it do not have a passenger terminal. Sasa Pier Passenger Terminal in Davao City is the only access from major cities in the country. Sasa Pier is about 23 Km away from Panabo City and only takes 45 minutes of travel.
Panabo City is a travel access hub of many types vehicles throughout the south-east of the country. Travelers from Cagayan de Oro, Butuan, Surigao, Agusan Province, Mati, Compostella Province, and even travelers from Manila, South Luzon, and Visayas.
Panabo City is a simple place. The simplest way to get around the downtown area by tricycle. It only cost 7 pesos per passenger. If you want to go in farm areas outside downtown area, hop on jeetneys, multicabs, and a habal-habal (a modified motorcycle with extended seat to occupy more passengers).
The city is well known as mass producer of bananas and pomelos in the country. See the wide banana plantations just outside the downtown area.
Discover the Araw ng Panabo Festival which is held every March 31st. The celebration contains colorful parade and many other events.
Witness the Ati-atihan Festival of Sto. Niño Church.
The city have many resto bar's but the most famous one is the Ultra Bowl that is located along the main highway.
Panabo has several accommodations ideal for gatherings, be it business meetings, grand wedding receptions, conferences, seminars, and other functions.
- Gambriel Resort and Restaurant, Bangoy St, Gamao Subdivision (Barangay San Francisco). (084) 822-5537. This is considered one of the nice resorts and restaurants. Swimming pool with cottages, children playground.
- Sta. Cruz Garden Resort, Barangay Malativas. A place to enjoy the scenery and experience the relaxing beauty. Swimming pool (adult and kids), indoor sports facilities.
- Papachi Leisure Park & Cottages. A place to relax and explore the beauty of the beach located at Barangay Cagangohan.
- Maria Clara Resort, Wharf Road, Brgy. San Pedro. (084) 822-7083. Restaurant and conference halls.
- Papachi Leisure Park and Cottages, Brgy. Cagangohan. 09179542869. Restaurant and overnight cottages.
- Sta. Cruz Garden Resort, Brgy. Malativas. Swimming pool, cottages, and sports facilities.
- 3-One Apartelle, Km 31, Brgy. Cagangohan. (084) 628-4872.
- Maria Clara Resort, Wharf Drive, San Pedro. (084) 822-7083. Restaurant and VIP rooms.
- Oasis Inn, Brgy. Sto. Niño. (084) 629-1326.
Noble Inn, Brgy. Salvacion. (084) 822-6400
- Residencia de Cristita Brgy. Sto. Nino near Central Warehouse Club 084-628-4156 1PM noon Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, and refrigators. Safe parking.
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.