Verdun is in Beirut. Verdun is one of Beirut's most prestigious residential neighborhoods where also some of the most important fashion boutiques are found. All aspects of luxury are readily accessible to the visitor in Verdun where cinemas, coffee shops, shopping, and restaurants are the main attraction. The neighborhood does not offer much in the way of nightlife, however.
- Planete Concorde (8 theaters), Concorde Center, Verdun, Beirut, (Tel: +961 1 738 440), Tickets: LBP 6,500 - 9,500
- Empire Dunes (4 theaters), Verdun, Dunes Shopping Center, Beirut, (Tel: +961 1 792 123), Tickets: LBP 7,000 - 10,000
- Naïman, This stylish and relatively new salon offers good manicure and pedicures if you happen to be in the Verdun/Hamra area. You can get a relaxing massage for LL33,000 as well as reflexology, body peeling and facials. Open Mon-Sat 8.30am-7.30pm. Nour Bldg, Verdun. 01 787858.
- Verdun Esthetic Centre, This large centre in the heart of upmarket Verdun is simple and stylish in decor (in a rather clinical way), but seems to provide absolutely every treatment you have ever heard of – and probably a few that you haven’t. There’s a salon for brushing but the main focus is on beauty treatments. There’s dental whitening, laser hair removal, facials, firming and slimming treatments and chromotherapy (a treatment that treats all sorts of different skin conditions). It’s top to toe, basically. Check out the cute guys that work there too. Open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm; Sun 4pm-8pm. Verdun 732, 1st floor. 01 807061.
- Dunes Center, Centre Dunes, Verdun Str., +961 1 785310, . Displaying some of the latest shopping brands, as well as many cafes and a movie theater.
- Mandarine (Lebanese), Lebanese fusion cuisine in a quiet setting appealing to shoppers and an older crowd. Lebanese mezza dishes are served on a sushi-style conveyor belt. Usual suspects to try are the foul modamas and fried cauliflower in tahini. Rachid Karame Street, Verdun 01 781000. Open daily 12noon-12midnight. Meal for two with wine: around $40.
- Le Bristol 4 stars Verdun, Mme. Curie Street +961 - 1 - 351400 email@example.com +961 - 1 - 351409 http://www.lebristol-hotel.com/ $150-$1000
- Holiday Inn 4 stars Holiday Inn-Dunes, Dunes Center, Verdun, Beirut, Lebanon, P.O.Box: 13-5904 +961 1 771100 firstname.lastname@example.org +961 1 771177 http://www.holidayinn-dunes.com
- Legend Hotel 4 stars Verdun - Beirut +961 - 1 - 801062/860660 email@example.com +961 - 1 - 807238 $110-$290
- Plaza Suites Hotel Verdun - Beirut $195
- Takaya Suites Hotel 4 stars AIn El Tineh - Sakiet El Janzir Street. P.O. Box: 135550 Chouran - Beirut +961 - 1 - 799799 firstname.lastname@example.org +961 - 1 - 798798 http://www.takayahotel.com
- Four Points Sheraton  - Verdun, Boulevard Saeb Salam, Beirut, Lebanon, (Phone: (961)(1) 803804), Located in the heart of Beirut's most exclusive business and shopping district, easily accessible from Beirut International Airport and only minutes away from Downtown Beirut, Four Points Sheraton Verdun is a brand new boutique Hotel, offering full personalized service in a sophisticated atmosphere with distinctive attitude. Ideally situated for business and leisure travelers, Hotel visitors will find a stimulating world to discover both inside and outside the Hotel.
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.